Monday, January 17, 2011

It's Monday, What are you Reading? (14)

It's Monday: What are you Reading? is a weekly meme from BookJourney.

That noise - that banging sound you may hear? That would be my head against the wall. I cannot get this book finished! It has nothing to do with the style or content - it's an excellent book and I've really enjoyed reading it. But it's sooooo loooonnnngggggg!!!! I have to have it finished by Friday, and I'm not sure I can do it. Which is really bad, since I'm leading the book group that's reading it...

So, I'm still reading Jonathan Strange and Mr. Norrell by Susanna Clarke. If you'd like more information about it, please see my last two It's Monday posts, as well as my last two Teaser Tuesday posts. Maybe someday I'll be able to post about a different book.

Bang.  Bang.  Bang.

1 comment:

  1. LOL! You can do this! Get up stretch a bit... then try again - or put the book down read something else and come back to that one later ;)

    Oh but you have to finish by Friday? Uhhhh.... figure out how many pages you have left and then divide by the reading days you have... break it down into smaller chunks.

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete