Thursday, January 20, 2011

Booking Through Thursday: Periodically

Booking Through Thursday is a weekly meme hosted by Should Be Reading.

This week’s Booking Through Thursday question asks:

Even I read things other than books from time to time…like, Magazines! What magazines/journals do you read?



Oh, I read a lot of magazines, but I'm cheap, so I love finding low-priced subscriptions to magazines. Really, you can get a full year's worth of magazines for the price of two issues!

My current subscriptions include Better Homes and Gardens, which besides being an awesome magazine full of recipes, decorating tips, and crafty things, also has an addictive website.

I also get Marie Claire, which has the expected fashion and love advice common to many women's mags, but it also provides current information about women's issues around the world.

Other magazines that I've subscribed to in the past or buy sporadically include Entertainment Weekly, Country Living, Self, Bon Appetit, and the occasional People double issue.

As for journals, I get the American Library Association's (ALA) American Libraries magazine and I read plenty of journal articles related to libraries and library science.

1 comment:

  1. I love this month's cover of American Libraries. "Books! We still love them." ha!

    ReplyDelete