Monday, January 10, 2011

It's Monday: What are you reading? (13)

It's Monday: What are you reading? is a weekly meme from BookJourney.

I am still reading Jonathan Strange & Mr Norrell by Susanna Clarke. Alas, I'm supposed to have this finished in about a week and a half and I'm having the worst time getting it finished, not because it's bad (on the contrary, I'm quite enjoying it), but because I've been too busy. And now classes are starting back up and I'll have even less time. I'm thinking I'll have to set aside a power-read session and see if I can put a dent in the remaining 700 pages (yeah, and I've already read 300).

For more info on this book, please see my post from last week.

1 comment:

  1. I have had that same issue lately - just not enough time to pull out the good books and read them. heres hoping we both catch a break soon:)

    ReplyDelete