Wednesday, July 6, 2011

WWW Wednesdays (July 6)

To play along, just answer the following three (3) questions…

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?






What are you currently reading?
Girl in the Steel Corset (Steampunk Chronicles #1) by Kady Cross
I just started this book last night, so I haven't gotten very far yet, but I am digging the Steampunk and this YA title looks like it's going to be a winner.

What did you recently finish reading?
Magic Slays (Kate Daniels #5) by Ilona Andrews
This is such a cool, intense urban fantasy series. I'll have a full review up soon...

What do you think you’ll read next?
I'm not sure, I just brought in a major haul from a massive book sale, plus my library stack is as tall as a toddler. I do have a couple of books I need to read for book groups: Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen (love her!) and Bright Young Things by Anna Godbersen. Then there's Julia Quinn's Just Like Heaven, which I won't be able to wait too long to read (and hoping it's as good as her Bridgerton series). Then there's Spoiled by the fabulous Go Fug Yourself girls (love that site).

Quot libros, quom breve tempus.

3 comments:

  1. I really like the look of that steampunk book. I just might have to add that to my TBR pile. Thanks!

    My WWW is at http://rantsnscribbles.blogspot.com/2011/07/www-wednesday-july-5-2011.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Garden Spells is on my TBR pile. Enjoy your next read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the looks of the Girl in the Steel Corset, and have read the first couple in the Kate Daniels series and really liked them!

    My WWW is here if you'd like to drop by!

    ReplyDelete