Saturday, April 10, 2010

Chain Letter

Curious to see if I could find volunteers rather than sending this off to someone who will not only throw it away, but quite possibly get really annoyed with me.

I received a chain letter the other day, but this was one where you send a book to the name on the back of the letter, then send the letter to six friends with the name and address of the friend who sent it to you on the back, then they repeat the process to six more friends, with the hopes that if everyone participates down the line, you'll get 36 books in the mail.

As far as chain letters go, I am interested in this one, mainly because I love to read and share my love of reading with others, but also because I could get free books out of the deal!

Any takers?

No comments:

Post a Comment