Monday, August 6, 2012

It's Monday: What are you reading?

It's Monday: What are you reading? is a weekly meme from Book Journey.


I'm currently reading:

Rot & Ruin by Jonathan Maberry. My fellow-librarian-friend has been bugging me to read this book for months and I'm finally getting it done. I'm about a third of the way through it and it's really good so far. Unlike most zombie movies, this book looks at what zombies used to be - people - and the notion of dignity in death, despite the fact that they're dangerous and no longer sentient beings.


What I recently finished:

Croaked by Gina Damico (4 out of 5 stars) - see my full review below.
Peculiars by Maureen Doyle McQuerry (2 out of 5 stars) - see my full review below.
Ouran High School Host Club (Manga series books 1-18) by Bisco Hatori (5 out of 5 stars) - see my full review below.

What I'll read next:

I was recently contacted by Laurianne Uy to read and review her manga/graphic novel Polterguys. It has a sort of Ouran feel to it - according to Laur - so I'm excited to give it a shot!

1 comment: