Monday, September 19, 2011

If I had a Magic Lamp is a meme hosted by Ya-Aholic and asks the question, if I had a magic lamp, what would I wish for? I'm going to go for the traditional three-wishes, because otherwise this post could go on FOREVER.

Wish #1:
I wish I could be the Next Big Thing in books. Like Suzanne Collins or Stephenie Meyer. But really, I'm aiming for J K Rowling. I heard she's richer than the queen. I've never been rich, but I know I would be good at it. I think I could even make a go at being queen.
I could totally do this gig!
Wish #2:
I wish I had the motivation to sit down and write the book that would make me the Next Big Thing. I have an idea, I have some notes and an outline, I even have the opening paragraphs written, but that's it. And I did all that like a year ago. 

Wish #3:
This one isn't really related to books or reading or writing, but it's one that I've thought about for a while. I wish I could instantly speak a foreign language. Actually, many foreign languages. And did I mention instantly? Cuz that would be so much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment