Monday, August 8, 2011

It's Monday! What are you Reading (16)

It's Monday: What are you reading? is a weekly meme from BookJourney.

I read:
I've finished a few books since I last posted here, most recently:
Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, by Ransom Riggs
Magic Slays, by Ilona Andrews
The Girl in the Steel Corset, by Kady Cross
(click on the links for my full reviews!)

But what I've really been working on are book and media lists! Check 'em out in the posts below and let me know what you think in the comments section - and tell me if I'm missing anything, too!

I'm reading:
Uncommon Criminals (Heist Society #2), by Ally Carter
Delirium, by Lauren Oliver

I'm reading Delirium for a book group and Uncommon Criminals because I love Ally Carter!







To be read:
My "to be read" pile is always the longest. I am sad to say that I didn't read one of my book club books because it didn't arrive from the library on time (oh the shame!), so I'm still planning on reading The Devil's Cub, by Georgette Heyer, plus another of her titles, The Black Moth.

I recently saw a preview for the new movie, Hugo, which looks amazing. Turns out it was based on a book, The Invention of Hugo Cabret, by Brian Selznick, which also looks amazing.

1 comment:

  1. I recently checked out Uncommon Criminals from the library. I really enjoyed Heist Society.

    ReplyDelete